Once you look into my laughing eyes ... and will weep

вторник, 7 сентября 2010 г.

the ladys, who is inspiring...

I. Sofia Coppola
She proved that woman can controls emotions, it could be intellegent and even can makes money on her romantism and the change of her heart...

II. Garance Dore
Garance Dore poses for a portrait whilst attending the Garance Dore Winter With Westfield Designer Installation launch at Westfield Bondi Junction on April 28, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.

Frecnh illustrator, more famous as a fashion blogger (I would not call it fashion blog. It caontain fashion, but for me it is lifestyle blog, anyway.) is soooooooo gourgeous, not just because she is beautiful, but also because of her presentation of her ideas...so easy to understand what she is talking about..it is exactly what I wanted to express, but didn't know how...

to be continued...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий