Once you look into my laughing eyes ... and will weep

среда, 15 сентября 2010 г.

the meaning of scent

There are a few types of people according to their relationship with scents...
I am that kind of person, who pays a lot of attention to scent... Even more, I never use the same perfume twice.. For me it plays the same role as music or pictures... The perfume brings me back to that time I've been using it...

Here we go... Life changes... Everything from the begging, everything is new...

New haircut, new house, new iphone, new major, new gym... and new perfume...

It was a big choice...between Balenciaga and Martin Margela...

And just because I feel myself now as an inner person, who lives more inside and studing contemporary art theory I did Balenciaga one.

The mood of the autumn has been chosen... Inner, femenine and bohemic as it should be in London...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий