Once you look into my laughing eyes ... and will weep

вторник, 5 октября 2010 г.

thinking...


My problem is that I think too much. Yes, I'm thinking even during the sleeping.
I analize the life I am living, the life I could live, the future life I'd like to live and of course the life I have been living in the past. That's difficult! Difficult to stop, to not allow yourself to think, to remember, to imagine and to dream.

I hate this streak and love it. I hate it because of its impact on my mood and I love it because it part of me and makes my dayli life more replete.

It is very femenine to hate and love at the same time, to have a spector of the feelings and experience it simultaniously. The Multitasking, the overlapping, the contrasting and the love create our soul and contain our day.

It becomes extremely hard to live with. It is extremely hard when you have the relationship and what to be open to the partner. After all, your partner might consider you as crazy and unstable person. So, you have to live that strange "second" life yourself in the silence.

Women always has something hidden, which they are just afraid to demonstrate. That's why we are strange, emotional and misuderstood.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий